Tuesday, April 13, 2010

With Love, From Michigan

My mom is busy trying to plan a family vacation. Only problem? She doesn't know where she wants to go. She's gotten a few tour book guides from AAA. Right now she's thinking Colorado or Utah, the Mid-Atlantic (Delaware, D.C., Maryland, and the Virginias), and Michigan or Wisconsin. A Michigan magazine came in the mail the other day, I was flipping through it and the state looks absolutely goregous. I hope the pictures do the state justice. I don't want it to be like those fast food menu pictures, where the fries and burgers look just scrump-didilee-umptous but when you get them they look a little less apetizing. So I think I'm voting for Michigan. We've already been to Utah and Virginia. They also have a picture of the baseball stadium for the Detroit Tigers and it looks awesome. Gy-normous tiger statues at their gates!! Who wouldn't want to visit?

One of my good friends and roommate is living up in Michigan now attending Graduate school. Maybe if she's still up there, we could visit. She sent me a few links regarding my masters quest; The Student Conservation Association and Emory Laney Graduate School - Neuroscience and Animal Behavior (Psychology track). No doubt I'll be looking into these, especially the SCA and about their internship opportunities. Thanks Linza!!

And to leave you, while I get ready for my insanely short day at work. Department of Natural Resources and Environment - Gray Wolf (Canis Lupus)

No comments:

Post a Comment