Saturday, January 16, 2010

Smoothly

So my mom returned from Nicaragua this evening and she asked about that job offer I got from our neighbor. I said I didn't want to work in the jail and that it was something I wasn't all that interested in that line of work; she said why not...of course. I was plenty nervous and talked kind of fast but I got it all out in the end. All seems really good :) She says that it might be good too because whenever they brought up the psychology thing I would get kind of mopey and flat about the conversation and that now I seemed more engaged and lively when I talked about it. I'm most excited to have her onboard, my dad too. Now I have to break the news to everyone else in the fam and friends.

Oh and in regards to the last post, I was able to find that one of the schools listed of which I can't remember which one does offer Animal Behavior as a Masters track. I'll have to go back and see which one.

Right now, I'm trying to gear my job searching track to animal shelter/clinics as a kennel assistant or vet technician. I tried giving my resume to a clinic thats right down the road from my house but that is turning out to be a no go. I sent in a follow up letter to them and am moving on to the next. We'll see where I go from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment