Sunday, June 20, 2010

Pack Straggler!

I feel like I've been so behind in everything its not even funny. I was suppose to launch and send out the first newsletter to the organization I'm starting but that hasn't happened. I'm thinking it probably won't be done until around Thanksgiving/Christmas time. I hate to do it but I think its best if I postpone it for now. I've been slacking at putting money in the jar as well. After all this World Cup business, when this 2nd job with the jail gets in order, and things in general kind of tone down...which seems like a major contradiction when it comes to the holidays, I'll crack down and get things in order. So I apologize to anyone, if you've been waiting around for it. I guess I want to use this chance now to maybe see if anyone will be at all interested in receiving a copy of the newsletter? I'll probably end up posting electronic copies of them here on the blog as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment